Everything you need to know about regionals
- Spiritual Formation Guide for Monday. If you would like a primer on prayer retreat days, check out this resource from Steve Stuckey.
- Zoom Link (Meeting ID: 848 7331 7186) for all general sessions
- Zoom Link (Meeting ID: 87801794172) for Prayer gathering on Wednesday and Thursday at 8am
- Regarding Beach Day: As you remember, our initial schedule had us meet at a beach on Tuesday afternoon. After further discussion, the RLT decided to scrap it and find other ways to connect us socially.
- If you wanted to tag the region, the IG handle for the region is @greaterLA.InterVarsity
- A list of triads
- Reflection form
- Upload your art
- Flipgrid for Ken
- Words of encouragement for Sam
- IV Worship
- Meet-Ups on Wednesday August 5
- 1.30pm – 3pm: Zoom Link (Meeting ID: 95106429794) for “Discipling Students to be advocates of racial justice”
- 1.30pm – 3pm: Zoom Link (Meeting ID: kenzellzoom) for “Developing a rule of life during the pandemic”
- 1.30pm – 3pm: Zoom Link (Meeting ID: 7762387827) for “Doing Evangelism Online” (offered 2x)
- 3.30pm – 5pm: Zoom Link (Meeting ID: 4365957704) for “Leading campus ministry as a woman of color”
- 3.30pm – 5pm: Zoom Link (Meeting ID: 95402457323) for “Best ideas for online NSO engagement”
- 3.30pm – 5pm: Zoom Link (Meeting ID: 96980764203) for “Doing Evangelism online”
July 5, 2020
We are excited to host you and be with one another August 3-6 for our Regional Staff Conference online. As we prepare for a new school year, we recognize the new set of challenges and opportunities. Our theme will be “See, I am doing a new thing” out of Isaiah 43 as we collectively long for revival on all 70 campuses in Greater Los Angeles.
- The conference will begin at 9am on Monday August 3 and go through Thursday August 6 at 10.30am. Though our time together is fairly limited, we encourage you to not schedule things outside of the conference.
- Make sure you register by Friday July 17 or below if it works on your device.
- You can look at the schedule here.
- Any updates on what you need for the conference will be done on this page (including zoom links, etc).